Hi guys ! My name is Marloes I am from holland and I am a foreign exchange student at Westwood high school Mesa , Arizona. Here you can read my stories and see pictures of my adventures. Hope you enjoy :)







Saturday, August 11, 2012

First day of school



August 8, 2012

ahhhhh first day of school, so excited! Luckely, I wasn't nervous at all. The alarm went off early in the morning so I had enough time to get ready. Emma, ​​Ben and I were brought by car (great if you're used to 20 minutes of cycling). the school began at 8.30 AM. Below you can see my schedule.

Period                              Course                         Teacher                              Room            
1                                       Senior English                Paulus, K.                            201
2                                       Chemistry                      Tozzi, L.                               034
3                                       Dance                            Layton, J.                             G/PE
4                                       Choir                             Farenga, J.                            850
5                                       Seminary                       Br. Jardine                             SEM
6                                       Algebra                          Wieler, S.                             111

So this is how a regular schoolday looks for me. Very different from the Netherlands as you can see, but I love it ! The school is very big, it has at least a couple thousand students, so it is very busy in the hallways.

I made a lot of new friends, everyone has been so nice to me so far !


                                            At school, seminary with Emma & LeAndra


andddddddd, it might sound crazy, but I love the wheather !! Some times it's to hot, but mostly I like it. I'm not used to it, that's probably the reason why I love it so much.



 

1 comment: